Tuesday, June 22, 2010

WOMEN: What is the best blush to use to get rosy cheeks/pinched cheek look?

I have brown hair, blue eyes, fair/light skin and am looking for the perfect blush to give me that pinched cheek/rosy look. Any beauty consultants to give me suggestions on blush?WOMEN: What is the best blush to use to get rosy cheeks/pinched cheek look?
I agree with the last answer. A cheek stain is the way to go. My favorite cheek stain is from Tarte.


It's a water-based gel cheek tint that gives you a natural flush鈥攅xactly like someone just pinched your cheeks! Even better, it's both alcohol- and oil-free.





BTW, it's available at Sephora.WOMEN: What is the best blush to use to get rosy cheeks/pinched cheek look?
Revlon Golden Affair Blush in Berry Daring (425)
the Cheer leader shade of Lush Blush by LA Minerals.
A cheek stain. :)
Use a gel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles