Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where can I get a really pretty pink color blush?

I can never find a cute just pink blush anywhere. What's a good brand?Where can I get a really pretty pink color blush?
NARS has great blushes. I'm using an Estee Lauder one right now, though.Where can I get a really pretty pink color blush?
benefit, throbb or dandelion, £22.50





Clinique have cute coloured ones





Bobbie brown shimmer brick in the pink is cute,and the brown and pink block colours of theres are nice.





You get what you pay for so dont go with cheaper brands hunni. good luck shopping!!





why dont you go to a make up counter and get them to try it out on you xx
I have ';porcelain'; (really pale :D) skin, and I LOVE maybelline mineral powder blush. it doesnt feel like I have anything on my face at all, and blends well, and has seveeral shades. With my pale skin, I use ';true peach'; :)
Mac Make-Up





Check out this page on Youtube. She does make-up tutorials if you need any help or ideas.





http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81
lancome has really pretty shimmery pink ones that are great for summer
Bourjois do blushers called


'little round pots'





or buy a maybelline dream mousse blush in 'dolly pink'.





x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles