Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do you apply your blush? Any guidelines?

I'm sick of seeing these girls that have the perfect blush and accentuates their cheekbones. How can I do this?





I usually do the apple fade back into the cheekbone, what do you do?How do you apply your blush? Any guidelines?
you apply it from in to out.. if you wanna know where to start from and end you simply smile with mouth shut to your mirror. you will see a circular part.. that's the start and with the ark of your eyebrows as a guide you can find the end.. Too much blush or wrong tone will look fake no matter how you apply them.. When summer try to use light water-based blush maybe in mouche texture and not too heavy make-upHow do you apply your blush? Any guidelines?
dip the prush in the blush powder use it on ur hand gently then look to ur eye brow where the arc starts then use it from out said to in from ur ear down to ur cheek bone and ur now beauty like u wish
I don't wear blush because every time I put it on I look like a clown. But if you want to wear blush go ahead. Keep it light like cotton candy pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles