Thursday, June 24, 2010

Girls do you blush when a guy says something sweet to you?

Like when I tell you how beautiful and pretty all you girls are in your own each unique way and you all have a special quality about you.





And one more thing. Is it a good blush or a bad one? lol.Girls do you blush when a guy says something sweet to you?
**BLUSHES** LOL YOUR SUPER SWEET *BLOWS A KISS** LOLGirls do you blush when a guy says something sweet to you?
heck yes Report Abuse

of course!! its good if your doing it with respect !!
yes if you flatter us with your compliments!!
it is a good blush...like we are happy but don't really know what to say...
Blushing is most often a good thing...chances are its flattering and the girl doesn't know what to say back, or in my case, I'm really modest and I don't think I look good anyway so when someone says something nice it's more like an ';oh my gosh I can't believe someone complimented me'; kind of blush. Like a guy I had a crush on for the longest time was IMing me, and out of the blue he says ';you looked really nice today';...I could have died! I know I was blushing then, only he couldn't see it...
sometimes
yeah .. good blush
sometimes if a guy says something sweet i do blush (like today, a guy i know said to his friends in front of me, this chick has awesome reflexes, it got got a little shy but it was sort of funny). other times i don't blush when a guy says to me ';u have the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen';
Oh its good if a girl blushes! It means she is flattered!


Good Job! :)
Oh every girl likes to be flattered! :) And such a sweet comment like that will be sure to make them blush at what a nice thing you've said to them.
Um, well I am only 15, and 15 year old guys are pigs and they don't say nice things to girls, unless it is somewhere along the lines of, ';Hey, nice ***'; soooo... I wouldn't really know lol. But, if someone actually did, then yes I probably would blush.
I blush at pretty much everything, i find it so embarrassing. Though if i only blushed when a guy said something nice to me, then that would be a good blush. :)..Well unless it was a cringy thing they said!
I always look like i bathed in tomato soup.
i dont blush, but it is a nice thing to say... if they blush its a good one

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles