Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What can I do to reduce blushing?

I blush like crazy; when I'm talking around people, when its hot, and my face turns a deep red when I'm embarrassed. And then it doesn't help at all when my friends point it out. Sometimes I just want to cry about it. I have a report I have to do soon in front of the class and I know my face will turn red. Any tips not getting nervous or any creams to reduce the redness? Please, Im desperate.What can I do to reduce blushing?
take deep deep breathes before you go up


and you make think every body notices you face but i doubt their even listening to your report * no offense*


but just be clam and don't think about your blushing just picture yourself be calm and cool the more you Skye your self out the more likely you are to blush


just practice you speech as well so you can get up there do your stuff so it will be over as fast as possible


worst comes to worst and you feel your face burning up just ignore it pretend its not even there and continue With your report


if you start to studder and forget what you are saying then its makes it more obvious you know?


or if feel your face blushing pinch your self


like really really hard


it always works for meWhat can I do to reduce blushing?
First, where some of that powdery make up on your cheeks so that they appear paler, and when you blush, it won't be as noticeable.


Next, you should probably think about doing some relaxation exercises, and just letting lose. It may mean you aren't very confident in yourself, and you have to learn to be yourself in front of people without being shy. I had the same problem, take it from someone who knows. :)
You just need to be confident! act like you are the queen of the world. there is no reason to be embarrassed about anything! Just feel as if you are better then everyone else and they look up to you. I know it seems really cocky, but it works when your in such a position.
Put on a thick layer of foundation (makeup)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles