Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to avoid blushing? Or at least have it fade away when you feel it come on?

My problem: Someone can say anything that I know isn't true and yet I go red. I can keep a straight act, but my face gives it away. I don't even know I'm blushing until someone rudely brings it up. Are there any tips on how to avoid it, ways to calm it down, or just be able to keep a normal face when people start saying things again?How to avoid blushing? Or at least have it fade away when you feel it come on?
This is MY Problem and i am no professional and can't tell for sure if you have the same problem, so please talk to a professional if you are looking for help.





I have about the same problem as you for 17 years now.


There are certain social situations that trigger my blushing and sometimes i don't even feel the heat in my head. But other times i feel my head getting hot very quickly.


The more i'm trying to stop the blushing and think ';don't blush now'; the worse it gets.


The name for my problem is Erythrophobia or the ';Fear of getting red'; .


Just start your research and google it, you'd be surprised how many others have the same problem. The best english forum for that is www.esfbchannel.com


But beware there are many scams out there which promise a fast cure but in the end they don't help at all or make it even worse !


The best bet is to see your doctor . I know that's probably a difficult step, but it's necessary if you want to get rid of your problem.


If the physician doesn't take your problem serious , go to a different physician.


If you think the problem disappears just like that i have to disappoint you. In most cases the problem stays when you don't treat it.





The earlier you educate yourself about it and do the necessary steps, the better.


Don't let it ruin your life


Good LuckHow to avoid blushing? Or at least have it fade away when you feel it come on?
Look back and take a quick deep breath.


This should be long enough for the redness to go away and your face to get a hold of its self.
Its hard when you start blushing lol. the more you think about it, the more you blush. lol





xo
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles