Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do i control my blushing in social situations?

I tend to blush and feel embarassed when talking in social situations for example in a shop or at the pub. it only tends to happen every now and again and only with certain people.How do i control my blushing in social situations?
This is a really common phenomenon. The first thing to remember is that other people don't notice your blushing nearly as much as you do. As you become comfortable with the fact you are blushing the blushing will go away. You have to accept the problem before it dissapears, which sounds like a zen buhdist riddle, but its true. A great book for people with this problem, as well as more general anxiety in social situations is called 'Overcoming social anxiety and shyness' by Gilian Butler.How do i control my blushing in social situations?
just try to think about something else that isbn't embarassing.
I went through this when I was a teenager. Obviously I don't know how old you are, but you will get over i promise. I used to go red even if a stranger spoke to me or I had to go round the office with the mail. It took time but I carried on putting myself in these situations and I got over it in time. When I tell people now what I used to be like they can't believe it.


If you are female you can get this green tinted foundation that tones the redness down. It sounds yuk, but it does work!
Our visual system is actually optimally designed to see exactly these kinds of skin modulations, so I suggest just wearing a little blush on your cheeks to mute the natural-blushing effect.
an inch of makeup should stop the redness showing.





xxx
Oh god i do it too, apparently there is a nerve in the base of your spine, no i am serious, that triggers off this blushing, i do it and my face goes so red it looks like something from a cartoon, if you have this thing removed it cures it apparently, i read it somewhere
its cute dont worry about it
dont worry happens to me too...just get on with it i say....
um wear lots of foundation


covergirl works best
You cannot change what makes you blush.
Paint your face bright red!
I can see ur point in asking that but look a little deeper at wat ur asking and u'll find the answer
Try looking at things from another perspective.





As if you were looking through yourself from somewhere else.


Like looking at yourself in a third party role.





It sounds silly I suppose but it worked for me to get over my shyness many years ago.
i do that all the time. its really embarassing.
this is a natural reaction i dont think you can.
You can't control it, it's a natural human hormoneal like thing lol. It means you like the person talking to you.
Even if you can stop it from showing, you'll still need to work on it from the inside. So what if it happens? Be confident in yourself and stop worrying! xxx
the only reason you're embarassed is because of ego

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles