Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What is the right color blush to use for colored eye shadows?

i have trouble trying to find the right color to match my eye shadow colors. for example, if im doing a green eye shadow look what color blush should i use? if im using purple what color blush do i use, etc...does it matter? i feel like when im trying to find out the right blush to compliment the eyeshadow, the colors are off or maybe my eyes are just playing tricks on me. ugh. advice anyone?What is the right color blush to use for colored eye shadows?
I know what you mean, I've got natural rosy cheeks so use a sheer pink blusher (Revlon Floral Affair) to even my cheeks out.


However, I've only just started doing this as before I covered my cheeks with primer and foundation.


I think it's that blusher gives a ';natural'; beauty glow and eyeshadow, is just adding a colour which is not natural. Get what I mean?


I think it's down to our confidence in what we're wearing, not matching up our blusher %26amp; eyeshadow. My friends wear bright colours %26amp; natural looking blush and I love how it looks on them.


That probably makes no sense.What is the right color blush to use for colored eye shadows?
you don't have to match your blush with your shadow, you have to match it with your skin tone.The first thing to consider when choosing a blush is to try and match it with your natural flush. I have olive skin, so i use peachy and light pinks tones. Fair skin tones use strong pinks , dark skin tones use more red-ish colors and sometimes even extra shimmery blushes. you need to try stuff on to decide which one looks the best.
pink blush, doesnt matter what blush you wear, it always(most of the time) goes w/the rest of your makeup, the color has to be right for your skin tone, blush should give you face a glow and make sure to blend it
  • small business loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles