Thursday, June 24, 2010

Gentlemen, are you charmed when a woman blushes and giggles when she meets you?

It's a wonderful thing for a man. A woman I met yesterday put her hand over her mouth, looked down and giggled in a charming manner when we were introduced. However, I don't see as much of it in today's society and I cherish it when it happens.Gentlemen, are you charmed when a woman blushes and giggles when she meets you?
It's hard for me to not be charmed when 'woman blushes and giggles when she meets' me. Brings back memories of the past.Gentlemen, are you charmed when a woman blushes and giggles when she meets you?
I don't know why women are saying this is intentional--that women can blush on purpose. Personally, I wish I could control it, but I can't and I blush all the time. I'm used to it now, but I do appear to be some out of control schoolgirl and it is rather embarrassing. Some people blush a lot, some people don't...I can't get through the day without blushing about something. It's nice to know it's perceived positively by some, but I can assure those who think it's an act that it isn't (I wish it were that easy to control).
Yeah, is it not just brilliant when that happens? It makes me feel she likes me, and gives me more confidence while talking (or flirting) with her. Girls have called me cute before. The number is too large for me to think they're lying. The number is a staggering 10. Though maybe if schoolgirls don't count, I'm left with my cousin.





I just seem to have a way with them somehow.





Or maybe I've been wearing my Chelsea FC shirt to school again?
Awww, reading your response to it made me blush and giggle. That is so cute!





Edit**


Jen, shut up. Not all women are bulldogs who handle themselves with arrogance all the time. Maybe she thought he was cute and didn't know how to react to the situation,
was your fly down?





Seriously. I can't say I'm charmed by blushing and giggling. I just like for her to look me in the eye and appear to actually be pleased. Always a good sign if she doesn't gag or roll her eyes or hold her nose or anything, either.
It's an affectation, intended to provoke the very reaction you provided. This well rehearsed innocent ';charming manner'; has been perfected for years by Asian sex workers.
I would probably think she liked me.





*The Undertaker (RIP), most people would laugh at a guy wearing a Chelsea shirt:-D United to win in Moscow!
Maybe she had bad teeth?





Its charming when women giggle and act embarrassed. I have to wonder why she would cover her mouth though...
Thats always nice! Everybody likes warm friendly women.
Absolutely. The only problem is that few women actually blush today.
Ya it is charming actually lol.
Sometimes I feel as if she might be laughing at me. If she can pull it off it's really cute though.
Only if I'm fully clothed.
girls know what they are doing when they do it. its often an attempt to be charming. =) works though, huh?
I perfer blushing and sweet smiles, but i will take it...
Of course
yes. might make me turn red.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles