Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What perfume smells like the Blushing Cherry Blossom from Bath & Body Works?

I love the body splash from Bath %26amp; Body Works in this scent, but I want to buy perfume that's not from there, but smells similar.What perfume smells like the Blushing Cherry Blossom from Bath %26amp; Body Works?
I am sure you already know this, but have you tried the Blusing Cherry Blossom EDT? I know that some EDTs smell slightly different than their counterparts, but usually they are quite nice because you can smell all the notes in it. To make it last longer, I spray the mist all over as well as in my hair and on my clothes. Before I leave, I use the EDT. I haven't had the problem of it being too strong.





Good luck! I go for the fruity and/or vanilla scents, so can't suggest a similar scent to BCB. But, I do wish you all the best in finding one if you aren't crazy about the BCB EDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles