Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do you make your self stop blushing?

When ever i talk to guys or something my face goes red and it's embarrassing my friends are always like ooo you like him how can i make it so i don't blush anymore?How do you make your self stop blushing?
Blushing is one of the few things humans can't control about our own bodies. I blush constantly myself, so I switched makeup. Those mineral powder foundations are freaking amazing, and they'll help cover up the blushing. Make sure to wear more than they recommend you use, and then use a little blush on top of it so you don't look like a ghost.How do you make your self stop blushing?
unforunately we can't help ourselves when we blush or turn red. It's uncontrollable. You can however put on foundation and cover it up so its not AS noticible.
Sadlyy, we can't make ourselves stop blushing. It's a way of life, lol, Is stinks, I know, but it's just the way we are.
Its cute when a girl blushes though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles