Thursday, June 24, 2010

How should i make my skin glow even if i use foundation and blush?

what can i use to make my skin glow after putting on foundation and blush. will the foundation make me glow or do i have to use something else to make it glow?How should i make my skin glow even if i use foundation and blush?
if you are very pale you can get a shimmering powder or blush, or use highliting cream close to your skin color or blush on the highest part of your brow, and cheek bones, as well as the bridge of your nose, but be careful dont overdo it or you will look oily! if you are more of a tan shade, bronzer does wonders. How should i make my skin glow even if i use foundation and blush?
u can also get a liquid shimmer/highighter and mix some with ur foundation before putting it on. u can buy powder highlighter in a compact and put some on with a blush brush on your cheeks and temple area.
Try puritycosmetics.co.uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles