Tuesday, June 22, 2010

What MAC blush would you recommend for me?

I know I could just ask one of their staff to assist me but I wanted to see what your opinions are too. I have fair Asian skin with yellow undertones. I'm normally a NC20. Have you tried MAC's blushers? What do you use?What MAC blush would you recommend for me?
Yes, LadyBlush is amazing! It's a creme blush and works very well. I think it would go good with your skin color.What MAC blush would you recommend for me?
The must have MAC blush is Dollymix.





Do not be thrown off by the brightness of it. Apply a tiny tiny bit... but it's the MAC blush staple.





I'm NC40 and wear it. It's extremely universal, but use a light hand. I recommend using a MAC 187. This brush can be used for foundation as well. The 187 will give a very natural coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles