Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to not blush around people?

I blush a lot at like the smallest things! Its so annoying!! Does anything help to make it quit?How to not blush around people?
You have to start being able to laugh at yourself. See, now, when someone says something that you find intimidating, you blush while they laugh. Instead, laugh with them. Being able to laugh at yourself is one of the best qualities a person can have AND as long as you learn to laugh a true laugh, not a forced one, the blushing will stop:)How to not blush around people?
Why would you want to get rid of something that's as natural as breathing?


It's an endearing trait and I would think others would find it so too.


Now I assume you're a guy, but speaking for myself, a heterosexual male, there's nothing more alluring as a beautiful woman who is open and honest enough to blush when the situation calls for it.


If I offer a well-deserved compliment to a woman (and you know who you are), and the result is a true, unaffected, genuine, modest, spontaneous, natural blush..


Well, let's just say that particular woman has me for life.


I mean, if it's such an unwanted trait, why then do women apply artificial blush as make-up?





Now if you are a guy, I would think the same applies to women, but I wouldn't know for sure.


You'd have to ask women if they feel the same way..
Without being weird in saying this, I think you may have social anxiety disorder.





Read up on it. I have it, you will most likely recognise a lot of symptoms.





-Going red


-Facial sweats


-Stutter


-Dizzy spells


-Feel like people are judging you


-Rehearse a situation before going into it
I find the only time I blush is when I am around a man I like. That is a sure way for him to know and I can't not do it. It makes me crazy.
u gotta like get rele deep in ur head like dnt think about blushing or expecting urself to blush cuz than u will
  • small business loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles