Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to contour your face using bronzer and blush?

Ok so making it look like I have cheeck bones. Like how do i do that? Can someone give me step by step instructions on how to do that? Give me drugstore items blush and bronzer items that I need to use. Im taking pictures and I want to look nice and them and I want my face to look defined. Thanks alotHow to contour your face using bronzer and blush?
I have THE PERFECT video for you:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6-gdpt7Yo鈥?/a>How to contour your face using bronzer and blush?
bronzer may look weird in the winter. id say go with blush. i suggest pink. get a blush brush and smile so the apples of ur cheeks are showing then apply in upward and outward strokes i.e. from apple of cheeks to towards the ear. start lightly u can build up colour if u wish its easier than overdoiong it and having to wipe off the whole lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles