Thursday, June 24, 2010

How do I get Blush-makeup off my carpet?

I accidently dropped my blush (you know makeup) on my carpet which is a tan-brownish color. Now my carpet is all pink/peach. Any ideas on how I can get it off??How do I get Blush-makeup off my carpet?
well if its just blush you might be able to get it off with a damp washcloth using warm water. (but you really have to scrub!)


also a good method is using nail-polish remover. (dont worry-it wont harm your carpet)


that's what works best for me.





good luck! hope it comes out!How do I get Blush-makeup off my carpet?
vacuum over it a few times then use resolve but I would vacuum it a few time be fore i used that.
well yeah vacum over it and then i would use an all purpose cleaner(u can get them at target) and spray it on the spot where you dropped it and wait about a minute or 2 for it to soak in and get a paper towel and wipe it away
I second that! Vacuum several times, and use Resolve.


[ my son drew circles in the carpet in mascara ]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles