Tuesday, June 22, 2010

How do I know which shade of blush is perfect for me?

I'm currently using a peach-pink shade, which I'm very happy with, yet I want to go for something that isn't as transparent, so to define my cheeks better. But I really need help with what shade to buy next. I don't want to mess up!





I have light-colored skin with yellow undertones, and dark hair and eyes. I sunburn very quickly. I have soft features (think mila jovovich baby-face.)





Please help!How do I know which shade of blush is perfect for me?
A shade that closely resembles your natural blush tends to be most flattering, because the blush application won't look fake or obvious.





Take a look at your cheek color after a workout, for example, for an idea of what your natural blush color is. =]How do I know which shade of blush is perfect for me?
try like a medium skin tone type of color for blush... if you know what i mean by that.. sorry i don't know how describe it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles