Thursday, June 24, 2010

How to stop blushing for good or temperarly?

Well first of all im a guy and i hate when i start blushing cus it's really embaricing cus i blush for really stupid stuff! and i really want to stop blushing so please help!!How to stop blushing for good or temperarly?
well you could just sit there and never find anything funny and amusing and keep your facial expressions as blank as possible but that would get old really fast and people will think your anti social and weird. just be ok with it. i used to hate how much i blush all the time but then i realized no one really cares.How to stop blushing for good or temperarly?
You can't.





Blushing comes from the fact that blood rushes to your face.





All you can do is just live with it.
You can't stop, sorry :(


But hey, I think it is cute when guys blush!
Oh my gosh I do too!!!!!!! I blush whenever I talk to some of my guy friends and I'm not even nervous !!!!!!!! I've wondered the same thing for a LONG time......:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles