Thursday, December 10, 2009

When was the last time you blushed?

I cooked spaghetti allll by myself tonight an people told meh it was good. :)





I must say I am rather proud of miself.When was the last time you blushed?
My Buddy poked me on the shoulder and said





';is this the Chick you think is sooo cute';





i said yes, like i wasnt embaressed





But when i turned around daniel told me my face was sooo red.When was the last time you blushed?
five minutes ago when i hiccuped and my son laughed


i blush so easily


i blush at everything!
I could blush me because I麓m white, but nobody me extracted the colors still





cheers and thank you for your questions
TODAY!!
yesterday, at dinner


was the wine
This afternoon--I am very fair-skinned, and blush WAY too easily.
Today in biology class i said something extremely stupid.
thats the fun thing about being chocolate coloured.....other people can't see if you're blushing (:
I saw this gorgeous guy at Dave and Busters on New Years Eve.
Today in drama class!


I got sat on by my ex boyfriend
math class 1 hour ago :O
I'm not sure, but I do know I blush fairly easily
Last night on the phone
beginning of the day ;)
i cant blush, im black

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles