Thursday, December 10, 2009

How to stop blushing whenever I see a guy?

So I'm going to be volunteering at a hospital, and all of the rest of volunteers are guys. When I was submitting my application, I was blushing like crazy and I'm afraid to embarrass myself with my blushing after I start volunteering.





How do I stop?


Should I just wear skin-colored concealer?How to stop blushing whenever I see a guy?
aww i use to have the same problem! but good news there's an easy solution its called green concealer. the reason why it works is because on the color scale green cancels out red so if you have a blemish or a really bad sunburn or just blush a lot this will work for you.


i use physicians formula and it works realllllly well it looks like green lipstick but its not lol. And its cheap i got it at target for $4.99! and of course you have to wear normal foundation on top of it but i would go with more of a yellowish tone instead of pink so that you have a little bit of color. I know this will work for you and once you confident about not blushing you might not have to use it anymore ;]


goodluck!How to stop blushing whenever I see a guy?
dont stop
no thats kind of a turn on for guys but if u must u should
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles