Thursday, December 3, 2009

How would you identify my blushing problem?

Lately I've been getting so annoying with the constant heat rushing to my face. I get embarrased out of the sillest of things. Every time a teacher calls on me for an answer I blush really hard, when I order food I blush, when I talk to a guy, or when a neighbor says hi. The worst part is I'm fair skinned so the red turns to a shade of scarlet and everyone can see it. I want to make it stop! My constant blushing is getting on my last nerves and it can't last anymore. Any tips?How would you identify my blushing problem?
I had this girl in my speech class, who did that. It didn't matter if she was up front or if someone said something and she would laugh, her fair skinned face would turn all red. We all thought it was cute. We never gave it a second thought. I think your big thing is that your face is kind of giving you away of how you are feeling. Almost, like a very noticeable mood ring. I wouldn't be embarrassed of it, its part of you and who you are. Some of it can be covered up with maybe using a tanning bed, not so much to get too dark, just enough so when you do blush it won't be as noticeable as it is on a fair skinned person.How would you identify my blushing problem?
oh my girl, i had the same problem. worse!


i'd blush so red, so hard, i thought my face would explode. i blushed at every little thing.


listen, like the others are saying it ain't not big deal.


i also have fair skin, making it worse.


wanna know how it went away? (i still do a little sometimes!)


i stopped thinking about it. the more you avoid social situations just cuz u know ur gonna blush, the worse it is...for you and your psyche. forget about it. i blush much much less now. i do my thing and dont even think about blushing~ no time!!


dont worry and good luck


do what i said and you'll be ok
Its called Rosacea, and I use Eucerin cleanser and moisturizer for it, which you can find at your local drugstore
I wouldnt hide it as tyra says I would flaunt it! I love it when fair people blush naturally without using any blush powders at all plus to me it's really cute! ;)
I have the exact same problem. My skin is really fair too. I haven't found any way to stop it but just know that you aren't alone with the problem! :)
theres nothing you can do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles