Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I stop my blushing being misunderstood?

I blush all the time, and I am worried about how it is interpretted. At the moment, a guy is convinced I like him, because I blush around him, but infact I'm just a bit intimidated. He doesn't accept this and I don't know how to stop this kind of misinterpretation happening, or reduce how often I blush. It really upsets me, and I don't like how easily it can be misunderstood. Any advise would be really appreciated!How can I stop my blushing being misunderstood?
Don't worry I have the same problem. It has never really been that big of a problem for me though. I just explain it to people when they ask me why I'm blushing. I would just try to tell the guy the truth, and if he doesn't accept it than maybe you shouldn't hang out with him anymore.How can I stop my blushing being misunderstood?
Tell him, on the next time that you talk to him (or to any other guy) when it just start to happen don't wait and think what to say, exactly on the moment that you feel that it is starting, or even better go to him on purpose and ask him for help, ';I have a problem, maybe you can help me, I'm blushing every time I'm approaching men, you have any idea what to do?'; say it in you words, just do it quick without thinking.


Here are few more tips for blushing:


1. Try to blush on purpose, I read it in the book man's search for meaning. By the way it's a great book.


2. When you blush try to exaggerate it, make it worst, and make it extremely blush.


3. Watch for the exact moment it starts, be aware for what exactly happening, what was the trigger, what are the sensations, what are your thoughts.


4. Look for the precise spot it's started and where it's spreading and reverse the feeling, the sensations, and change your thoughts.


5. When it happens except it, enjoy it, laugh about it, make a jock about it with the people or person that you are with, ';here we go again';, ';The tomato arrived';鈥?I leave the creativity for you.


6. Be aware for the thought that you have when it's happening, it's probably sound like ';I'm making a fool of my self';, ';Everyone will laugh at me';, ';I'm so embarrassed';, I don't know what exactly in your head but you got what I mean. So don't fight them, you don't have a chance, but I'm sure that they have a certain voice and tone, so play with it, make them sound sexy, make them in different accents, German, French, Japanese, and what ever. Just make it fun.


7. Another good way to overcome blushing is through hypnosis, you get it here http://www.instant-hypnosis.com/hypnosis鈥?/a>
I think blushing comes from a lack of self-confidence %26amp;/or shyness. As we age and become more experienced %26amp; confident we lose the ability to blush. You are self-conscious around this guy and, consequently, find yourself blushing. I wouldn't tell him why. Since you don't ';like'; him try not to be intimidated %26amp; be yourself around him. After all, what's to lose?
Watch the rest of your body language; stand tall and look him in the eye.


Blushing is a natural reaction, caused by blood rushing to the surface of the skin, and can indicate many different things.


As blushing can be completely involuntarily you'll need to use actions you can control to get your point across.





If this guy is getting creepy, or annoying, tell him sternly that his presence is making you uncomfortable and to back off.


Your body language will tell people, often subconsciously, what you're thinking. Stand tall and look in control to avoid sending the wrong message.
The fact that you blush doesn麓t mean you like him, and if he thinks that it is his problem not yours, but it seems like you take it as if it were your problem. On the other hand, if you blush, maybe you do like him but you don麓t want him to know or to be ';so sure about it';, and you have all the right to feel so. So, why don麓t you change roles here and take control, and think that if he thinks you like him it is because maybe that is what he is desperately wishing!!! Maybe, and just maybe, he is a shy guy deep inside, and he hides it by appearing like ';so sure'; that you like him. For sure, he is interested, if it weren麓t that way, he would completely ignore you and would not even notice if you blush or don麓t. From now on, think that you are the one who has control because the interested one, is him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles