Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I stop blushing around my crush? And is it a turn off?

I keep blushing around my crush! I bet he thinks I like him from that, and it is a little embarrassing. Would he think it's unattractive or ';cute';?How do I stop blushing around my crush? And is it a turn off?
well if you act embarrased, than its a turn off. a crush isnt something to be ashamed of, even if thy dont return those feelings. blushing is just someting natural that happens with some people. i dont blush, but i get really shaky and quiet. so if you start blushing, make a joke about it. dont shy away or go talk to someone else, because he might think your wierd.How do I stop blushing around my crush? And is it a turn off?
It's attractive, I wouldn't worry about it. Report Abuse

I have a really bad blushing problem,


I'll blush when i'm not even embarrassed, and even more around the guy i like.





so your not alone! :)


and i've heard its really cute,


so i wouldn't worry about it.


Also its a known fact that you grow out of blushing,


so maybe the more comfortable you feel with your crush, the less you will blush.


Also, try not to think about it,


be confident and yourself :D im sure there's nothing to be embarrassed about!





hope i helped


xx





Oh and one more thing, its known to be you notice yourself blushing more than any-one else will,


just like you willl pick out your faults which other people wouldn't even notice


i.e a spot..


:)



It is very good to blush around your crush.





This way they know you like them.





This way they know what to do if they like you too. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Been blushing excessively for the last 2 years even when I am not embarrassed or when i am alone too. It started due to a very embarrassing encounter when I was with my friends. Funny thing is I don't How to Stop Blushing around strangers. It happens when I am with people I know. But after reading through your tips I think I know the problem. I will definitely try out your tips. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you want to know How to Stop Blushing highly recommend you first read my story, it contains what cured me and still prevents me from blushing to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don´t know how thats gonna work but i mean...wish me luck!

    ReplyDelete

 
reptiles