Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I stop my uncontrollable blushing?

I am a male peson 19 year oldand experience uncontrollable blushing.Blushing is an unconscious reaction to my emotional trigger of embarassment and shame.Whan I am alone I am in a state of boredom and think continously abut my past.When I am in group of people I am socially anxieted and then also I experience uncontrollable blushing.This blushing leads to an insulting image of me in front of everyone.I want to get rid of it.Please help me out.How can I stop my uncontrollable blushing?
You can eventually rid yourself of the problem, but, in the meantime, you need to accept it as part of your current life, and live with it, no matter how embarrassing it may be.





In the long term, you need to focus your attention on reorienting your thinking and focus more on the present.





You can choose to realize that these meandering negative thoughts are ruminations and lamentations of an ego that is attempting to nourish itself by badgering your consciousness.





Just know that those thoughts are only one small aspect of your deep consciousness. By knowing this, you can relegate those thoughts to the background.





Don't suppress those negative thoughts. Just casually observe them from afar. Those thoughts are within you but they are not you.How can I stop my uncontrollable blushing?
I don't have an answer for you, because I'm going through the exact same crisis. At work, I always start blushing around this female coworker that I like, (though I know she already has a boyfriend), and my other coworkers notice and whisper and snicker about it, causing me to blush even more. It's a vicious cycle and I feel so humiliated all day. I'm about ready to quit my job over it. So, if you figure out the answer or feeling like chatting with someone going through the same thing, email me: huegel.alex@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles