Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I keep my blush from wiping off?

Ok.this is the 3rd make-up questin I've asked.I wear the naked blush because my skin is very pale.I usually put my face into my hands and i look at my hands it has the blush on it ]: How can I keep it from wiping off?How can I keep my blush from wiping off?
put the blush on right after you put foundation on. then put your powder on over that and your blush will last a lot longer.How can I keep my blush from wiping off?
it helps to have a decent blush. but try putting a finishing veil on over your face once youre done putting on your makeup. it helps set your makeup, but feels like nothing. should keep it in place for you.
Never never touch your face. You have no idea how dirty hands can get.


you can try Benefits Poisetint. Its a liquid stain that will not rub off. it looks very natural.
just keep a little thing of blush in your purse!
you should first put on some really good foundation then it should stick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles