Thursday, December 10, 2009

When was the last time you blushed?

Roughly twenty minutes ago, and just as roughly about three hours after you asked this question.





And it took me a good five minutes to untangle my fingers sufficiently to type this answer, if that helps any.





Cheers, lol.When was the last time you blushed?
oh geeze...I don't think I can do that anymore. Not enough natural blood left. The State of Kalifornia has sucked most of it out of me.When was the last time you blushed?
When I got out of the car at a nudist camp, fully clothed.
This afternoon when my boss handed me something he needed done that I had no idea how to do.
What is this blush you speak of? Is this some human thing? I'm afraid I have never encountered this blush before.
Today.
This cute Canadian girl said I could wear her anytime! It kinda made me smile and blush! :-)
it's been a while... then again cant really tell with me, what with my permatan.
*blush*
I blush all the time. Probably lunchtime.
Yesterday... When my dairy cow, Donna Caren, came over to me and moo-ed...';So how's it hanging?';
I don't remember
I don't blush!!!





:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles