Thursday, December 3, 2009

When was the last time you BLUSHED?

My crush picked up the book I dropped at school.. (:





Whats yours?When was the last time you BLUSHED?
when i saw your face,, your hott ;)


seriouslyWhen was the last time you BLUSHED?
when a guy friend told me


';your beautiful';


then i started blushing %26amp; laughed.


then he said ';aww, i make you blush!';


of course that made me blush more, so i just punched his shoulder so he wouldnt notice,
when my friend wolf-whistled me in the very busy shopping centre lol. it was so embarrassing, i could've killed him! haha =)
when this guy told me u have a sexy accent :)
umm well i dont blush toomuch im black...
I don't know if I ever have, but I constantly make my girlfriend blush
when my crush is talking to me.


he's asking something!




















:D
i blushed wen i saw ur face. hot much


im serious
i had to talk in front of my class

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles