Thursday, December 10, 2009

How does a guy feel when a girl blushes and gets really nervous around him?

I have this guy in my class who i guess i sort of have a crush on, but i wont do anything (and it wont go anywhere) because he has a girlfriend. Even though i understand that i cant like him i still do and get really nervous when talking to him and blush a lot!!!!! Do you think this makes him feel uncomfortable?How does a guy feel when a girl blushes and gets really nervous around him?
no guys always enjoy the attention


just dont get him in trouble with his gf


then you'll both be hurtHow does a guy feel when a girl blushes and gets really nervous around him?
How does he act around you? Does he seem to notice that you are blushing? There are some guys who would not even notice. But there are others who are much more attuned to the feelings of others and these would notice. If he is in this second group, he may not understand why you are blushing when he talks to you.





I had the same experience when I was in High School... crush on a girl that was my best friends girlfriend. We where all friends and I am sure she picked up on how uncomfortable I was around her although she never said anything to me. I feel for you. You are in a terrible spot with very little that you can do.
i know this guy and i kinda like him 2 and hes really outgoing and i blush and get kinda nervous around him and he said it was really cute.
If a girl blushed around me id think its really cute, yeh it probably awkward but i still think its cute. I have a thing where my ears go realy realy bright red, hehe
we think it's cute
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles