Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can I get rid of butterflies and myself blushing?

I need help, I get tons of butterflies and I blush like crazy a lot, got any ways to have them go?How can I get rid of butterflies and myself blushing?
I get butterflies and blush all the time. I know...It's kind of embarrassing. Most of the time, I can't stop it. Sometimes if I try not to think of blushing, but it normally comes anyways. It's good to know that it happens to other people though, and not just me. That's kind of why I told you, just in case it helps you too.How can I get rid of butterflies and myself blushing?
i hate that.


i turn red alot if i'm asked a question in class.or when i run.





honestly i use foundation on the spots that turn red (i use max) and then a littlle bronzer over it so it just looks like you have tan cheeks instead of red.





so when you blush you cant see it :)
Well thats something that you can not stop from happening and I think it's a really cute way to express your self to someone you like !

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles