Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can you stop/prevent yourself from blushing and going bright red?

I never used to have this problem, but recently when i talk to guys, not necessarily guys i like, i go bright red, i can feel it in my face.





Or when i talk to a teacher, and i realise everyone is listening, i go really really red, and i dont understand why, cause i never used to..





Any tips on how to stop this? its really embarassing!How can you stop/prevent yourself from blushing and going bright red?
I really feel for you and totally understand what you're going through.





I started suffering with this kind of blushing around 5 or 6 years ago (when I was about 16/17). It just developed out of nowhere. I absolutely HATE it and I still have it. I can be talking to ANYONE and I can go red, my face burns up really hot. It puts me off social situations.





I do find if you are more aware of it, or become scared of it or embarrassed by it that it will actually make the problem worse.


It starts out like this: you go red, you get embarrassed by it... after a while when you talk to someone you're so paranoid that you will go red you make yourself go red and then it's hard to control it. It's as if after a while you actually convince yourself it's going to happen and then it does because you work yourself up so much!





I don't really have any tips/techniques on how to stop this, I wish I did! I'm 23 and it basically ruins my social life.





Sometimes I will just put on a foundation that has really good coverage (but doesn't look cakey), like Revlon Colorstay which covers it completely or makes the blushing unoticeable.





It's a nightmare for me.How can you stop/prevent yourself from blushing and going bright red?
Learn to get comfortable with it, lol! In my experience if you're conscious of going red and it embarrasses you, you'll go even redder. It's a viscious circle. When you feel yourself blushing it makes you feel uncomfortable, so if you catch yourself doing it, take a few deep breaths and just carry on. So what if you go red, it's perfectly natural and nothing to feel embarrassed about! Eventually you'll get more comfortable with yourself and it'll stop on its own.
There is nothing wrong with blushing. I blush too %26amp; it used to be very annoying but then when I heard from a few people (friends) that it is cute %26amp; they liked it, then it doesn't bother me anymore %26amp; I am fine with it now :) therefore less conscious of it %26amp; this help a lot!!
Well...you can cover it up with foundation...


Just try to stop being embarrassed, and don't think anything of those situations.
keep your brething steddy and focus on your hands. lol i no it sounds weird but it helps me, i blush ALOT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles