Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best blush color for me in the Winter?

I am a fairly fair skinned red head. During the Summer I tan quite well and I use a type of light bronzer/blush that works well. In the Winter however I pale out and the bronzer is way too orange or dark. What color do you suggest for this skin tone? Is there one that will work well for both times of the year? Product brands and colors are appreciated although I don't want to spend fortune on department store make up. What is the best blush color for me in the Winter?
I would suggest a very pale pink, but make sure it is a pink not a peach because peach colors tend to look like bronze or orange tones. Pink is always a good choice for both times of the year but since you are fair skinned with red hair, I would suggest using the bronze in the summertime and the pink in the winter time. Here are a few favorite pink blushes of mine:


Wet N Wild in Naive or HeatherSilk


Covergirl in Natural Rose, Rose Silk or Classic Pink


Sephora in Peche Tendre 4, Rose Rebelle 1


NYC in Central park Pink


Enjoy! and I hope I have helped!What is the best blush color for me in the Winter?
Even though it sounds silly, pink would be the best color. Not a barbie pink, but a subtle light pink. Just dust it lightly over your cheeks and spread up past cheekbones. Nothing dramatic. I know what you mean though, I am fair skinned, and red tones in my hair. That's what I use.
What color do your cheeks turn when you've gone on a jog? Buy that color. Make sure the color is ';buildable';, meaning you can start light, then increase if you want a more ';flushed'; look.
http://www.sephora.com/browse/brand_hier鈥?/a>


NARS blush in Orgasm......it's a light pink w/ gold undertones...very good color for your skin color.
For your skin tone I would suggest a rosy pink. Nars has a blush called orgasm and it works really well. Check it out.





Answer my question please





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>



A peachy pink would look ace!
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles