Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I stop my uncontrollable blushing?

I am a male peson 19 year oldand experience uncontrollable blushing.Blushing is an unconscious reaction to my emotional trigger of embarassment and shame.Whan I am alone I am in a state of boredom and think continously abut my past.When I am in group of people I am socially anxieted and then also I experience uncontrollable blushing.This blushing leads to an insulting image of me in front of everyone.I want to get rid of it.Please help me out.How can I stop my uncontrollable blushing?
See a doctor...you may have some excessive anxiety that can be controlled with medicine...this could then help with the blushing problem...How can I stop my uncontrollable blushing?
fafa Report Abuse

Hey sprigot, I accidently gave you a thumbs down when I meant to give you a thumbs up. My bad. I have the same problem and your answer is very helpful.
you blush because you are get a rush to the face.





you may never stop.





the reality you need to stop being embarrassed of blushing.








go a meet more people.


study extrovert


charismatic


charming


smooth operators


and alpha personalities.





try to be those things.





it's called playing the alter ego. you may find out you feel more at home one and comfortable in your own shoes after you tackle being shy.
it's not necessarily emotional, there could be a physical cause. You should see a doctor
Simply get out more. You become more comfortable the more you are around people.


Why do you think this is an insulting image of yourself? Personally I think it's cute when a guy blushes, makes him approachable. Those hard macho types don't get as many dates as they pretend they do.


Other than that sitting alone and mulling over your past doesn't seem to be doing you much good. You could find someone you trust to talk to and get that baggage out of the way, that would likely raise your self esteem and the blushing would ease up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles