Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I stop blushing at everything?

Blushing has been ruining my life for years now. I can't even approach people now in fear of blushing. I blush at every little thing, simple questions, everything. Is there any way I can stop it?How do I stop blushing at everything?
You blush because of a feeling of embarrassment. Try to figure out why you are feeling embarrassed. Does it make sense? Until you can stop feeling like everyone is judging you and thinking bad things about you, you will continue to blush. I think you care too much about the opinions of others, and this is a mistake. Why should you care so much about what everyone thinks? Are they paying your bills? I think not.How do I stop blushing at everything?
Hey, I've had a similar problem in my life and have decided to help others who also suffer from this problem. I've set up a support site for blushing sufferers to help one another. Hope it helps!





http://www.stopblushing.org/ Report Abuse

I have the same problem too,


its only happened recently so i've been trying to research it to help me stop.


It's not true that you can't stop it, as blushing is to do with the mind.


the more you think about it, the redder you go.


For example, this just might be in my case but whenever anyone goes ';Oh god look how red she is'; or ';you've gone soo red'; i automatically turn into a tomatoe.


Just try to not think about it, at all. Or concentrate on something else.


Like the above answer has also said.. try make youself feeling sad.


I know this might sound a bit eerie, but i usually think of some-one i really care about dieing, and its helped me to not go red





Hope i helped,


also its a known fact that you grow out of it





x
I have that problem. I try to not think about it every time. Sounds like you are thinking about it too much. When you do that, you'll tend to do it more often. I try to breath %26amp; calm my self down. It works usually all the time, unless of course, I'm laughing hysterically! Let me ask you this: What happens when your sad? Or have to answer a question when you're sad? Still blush? Try %26amp; get in the mind frame of being ';down'; when you speak. If you're calm, less blood flows than when you're excited. Have you spoken with a family practice dr? (Fam prac dr's treat everything. General term for a doctor that is able to treat %26amp; diagnose it all, all though usually they see a lot of gynies). Good Luck
I have this problem too, but my solution is foudation. I wear foundation and put make-up on like lip gloss, mascarra etc. I would suggest Mineral Foundation that matched your skin tone, so its natual.





Now the blushing thing isn't a problem because no one can tell if your going red becuase your face is covered with foundation. Plus it boosts your social confidence to so you can handle social situations.





Make-up / Mineral Foundation literal saved me. No joke. I used to avoid social events, my parents and friends (unless I had no choice) because I used to go soooo red, over anyting really.





Tust me blushing won't be a problem anymore is you try my advice.
Unfortunately, blushing isn't something you can turn on and off. You just have to learn to accept it.
blushing just proves that blood is going to your brain when it is asked to work. try makeup.-blurey
i actually dont even notice when people blush

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles