Thursday, December 3, 2009

What can I do to keep myself from blushing so much?

Self pep talks, anything? I'm a natural red head, so I blush a lot, it comes with the pale skin. But I do it even when I don't feel embarrassed. I want to audition for a musical at the school I attend, but I won't get the part if I look like a tomato.What can I do to keep myself from blushing so much?
If you just blush naturally even when you're not embarrassed, there's not much you can do about it, so don't worry!! It's just natural for some people, especially red heads. If you want to cover it up, use some foundation (not too thick and please don't go orange!) or there's this yellow stuff you can get from Benefit (maybe you can get it other places too, I don't know, but I know this one's good) - it comes in a powder or in a stick and you put it on your face to neutralise redish coloured skin. It sounds weird putting yellow on your face but it's good if you've got naturally red cheeks!





Also, don't let it bother you anyway - nobody will be able to see you on stage that well - I act all the time and trust me, people won't notice if you blush on stage! Good luck!
  • hair straightening
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    reptiles