Thursday, December 10, 2009

When was the last time u blushed? And why?

My 4 yr old son saw a donkey with an erection on the way to town (we live in a rural area) and although he commented briefly on that donkey's big penis, said nothing else until we were standing in a long check out line... then:


';Hey dad, did you see that donkey's penis? Man it was that long (gestering with his arms) I bet that donkey's penis is bigger than yours!'; I tried to no avail to change the subject %26amp; shush him up about it, but he continued to expond on the size of the donkey penis for a full 5 minutes. Needless to say, women %26amp; men standing near me giggled about this... which seemed to stimulate his descriptions of the donkey's penis.


Yeah, I turned red.When was the last time u blushed? And why?
probably 2 weeks ago


someone gave me a nice wordWhen was the last time u blushed? And why?
Maybe 5-7 months ago, but I can't remember why.
Yesterday around my crush when someone made a joke about us...
last time I saw my crush, he was teasing he and man wuz he CUTE!!!
ed031639's answer is the best answer I have ever read on Yahoo Answers. You must give him best answer.
I honestly don't think I have ever blushed in my entire life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles