Thursday, December 3, 2009

What are some all mineral blushes without sparkles?

I want to have a very natural look and don't really like sparkles all over me cheeks. I am looking for some blushes to add color to my face but still make it look real. The other problem is the money. I am not willing to pay over $15 for a compact of blush that will only last a few months. If you could find me some that are that much or less tell me the name of the brand or the link. Thanks!What are some all mineral blushes without sparkles?
Loreal true match blush is great for the natural look. It does not contain any glitter. Very inexpensive at wal mart or target. I really like it because it looks really natural. A good color is 'innocent flush' depending on your skin tone. :) Good luck! **What are some all mineral blushes without sparkles?
idk

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles