Thursday, December 10, 2009

When was the last time you blushed?

Today at the movies when I tripped on the steps and almost fell during the movie when I was sneaking out for a bathroom break.When was the last time you blushed?
Okay about two weeks ago when me and my bf were riding in his grandpa's 4x4 (me driving, and i'm not really old enough but it was in the field on the farm) and i completely broke the truck. Then me and my bf started kissing in the back. i'm only... younger than 15 so yah. I was really embarassed and bashful at that time





Sorry if there are spellin or grammer problems!





His grandpa now has a red Ford Ranger. hehe. i love his new car and i'm going to drive it next week...don't worry i might not break it...his grandpa never gets mad at me.When was the last time you blushed?
When i was presenting my photography in my arts and com class and people kept on asking me why i had a lot of sad/dark-ish mood pictures , because i'm generally a happy person and i could not explain why I had a lot of them .
I honestly don't possess the ability to blush. I've never blushed! I've asked everyone around me and they swear they've never seen me blush.





I've had a lot of blush-worthy experiences.
when i was at this graduation thing and this guy stared me in the eyes and told me i looked pretty.... haha and i dont usuallu get those comppliments...especially from this particular guy
when i saw this


http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_jK6nxdUgjGM/Rs…
I was talking to my friend who I used to have a crush on and when I talk to her I randomly blush. It's a *itch cause I don't even like her anymore. But she is just too attractive (not in beauty...).
This afternoon. Someone winked at me. It doesn't take much to make me blush. It's really embarrassing, actually.
the other day when I was out with my friend who is like totally ripped and said that I (5,9 and fat) weighed AT MOST 160 pounds
Last night.


Someone called me amazing.


And I said: Even though I know I'm amazing.. I am soo blushing right now:)
Today when my one guy friend asked me if i like my other guy friend.... Lol
What would make me blush would make another woman leave the country.
Yesterday morning!
about 2 days ago, with some chicks.
Friday, some cute girl complemented me and i was like wow..





I looked like an idiot that didn't know what to say lol.
6 months ago
almost everytime i see my gurl. (so, the last time i saw her: friday)... love her lots... she always manages to get me smile...
recently...i got blushed when my fiancee got me blushed. he was doing all this sweet talking.. giggle
today
today(:
today
When this guy found out his name is in my diary.
When I looked into a cute guys eyes.:)





as always.
when i walked in the office and my ex b.f was in there!!!!
I blush without even knowing it.
Last night ♥
Just now..
Now!
when i talked to my gf :) %26lt;3
when i look in the mirror
when i asked a girl out

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles