Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do you stop yourself from blushing?

I blush evem when people look at me, I get embaressed easily. How do I stop this? It is kind of embaressing because everyone knows I do it so I recieve alot of attention which makes it worse. Its not just blushing in the cheeks, my face goes completely red, it always has! HELP!How do you stop yourself from blushing?
Don't. I think its cute :)How do you stop yourself from blushing?
Blushing is a natural reaction. That reaction is caused by triggers within yourself that are responding to either an outside stimulus or an inside stimulus. Usually blushing is caused by shyness or embarassment. But it may be different for you. Examine when it happens and see if you can find a pattern. When you find the pattern or the common trigger, try to embrace it. For example if it is shyness or embarassment, this usually helped by becoming more confident and by increasing your sense of self-esteem.


Also taking a deep breath and relaxing helps.
you can't stop it completely, but you can control it. Blushing is a physiological response to emotion. I'm sure you've heard the term ';so mad and red in the face';. There are a number of great programs and seminars that can help you to ';mask'; this response, but uncovering why it happens; when it happens and the triggers can help you prepare for it.


The more time and energy spent on worrying about the way you 'think' you look ; why not accept it, embrace it, and then make a decision to take care of it.I am of American Indian decent and Irish. I have a very ';ruddy';complexion. Although i would love to have the olive skin of Mediterranean decent, alas i am not that blessed.Yet i am blessed with the fact that my heritage gives me pink skin. I'm ok with that. It is how i was born.Yet i have also inherited the emotional side of my Father, and i get very red in the face. In fact, it's so bad that i can't lie, not even a little, with out my ears being beat red !
As soon as I saw this question, I immediately clicked it because I, myself, want to know how to stop it! When an embarrassing topic that focuses on me comes up, I can't help but turn all red, and my relatives never fail to point out and say ';Oh, look, she's blushing!'; And I get red SOME MORE! Which can get pretty frustrating, if you ask me.





So, if you're willing to take advice from someone who has the same problem as you ... I'd say just let it be. :) Blushing is pretty cute. It adds a natural blush-on to your cheeks! Haha. :D If people see you turning red, don't try to hide it. The more you hide it, the more obvious you'll seem. So just be proud and smile. It may just look like you drank too much, or you have an allergy. Haha. ;) Good luck!
believe it or not blushing is a conditioned reaction, probably becaue you get attention for blushing you subconsiously do it more when it happens, you can train yourself to not blush, im not quite sure how that would work, but we did talk about it in phsyc when we were talking about conditioning, i'd say do a little research on contitoned readtion and how you can train youreslf out of them





but in all honesty blushing can be very attractive :)
where lots of makeup aroudn your cheeks, or get a mean tan and ppl cant' see the red anymore. I really wouldn't know what else to say...except somethign stupid liek punch yourself in the face until you build up the outer skin so it has no more nerve endings? btu that will hurt liek a bishh haha
Focus on your confidence, maybe if you were more confident you'd be fine..i dont thin you can stop yourself blushing but the more you think about blushing, the more redder you'll become.
Unless you get to where nothing bothers you, you're going to blush ! It's natural %26amp; More of us should blush !
you can't. blushing is a natural response. besides it is cute
Blushing is a natural reaction, I dont it can be helped. Theres nothing wrong with it anyways.
Blush like you never blush before, everyone will love it.
wash you face with iced water..
just ignore as no one see you..
i try not to blush
I wish i blushed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
reptiles